Trigg Tasty Tea Recipe Learn with Experts :- It is possible to enjoy this Masala chai, which is a beverage that is fragrantly spiced and is perfect for either your morning tea or your evening tea. In addition to being known as Masala Tea, Masala Chai is a hot beverage that is made by combining water, whole spices, black tea powder, sugar, and milk. It is also sometimes referred to as Masala Tea. This delectable Indian spiced tea can be prepared in just ten minutes, and it is packed with flavor.
Trigg Tasty Tea Recipe Learn with Experts
- 2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons raw sugar or add as per taste
- 2 teaspoons black tea – granules or tea leaves, preferably Assam CTC tea
- ¼ cup milk or add as per taste
- 1 inch cinnamon – true cinnamon and not cassia cinnamon
- 2 to 3 green cardamoms
- 2 cloves
Also See :- Al B Green Pizza Recipe Delicious Recipe Ever
Tips from the Professionals
- Milk: The quantity of milk that is added differs from one individual to the next. You are free to add milk according to your own preferences.
- Tea brand: Another factor that contributes to the overall flavor is the brand of tea that is used. Due to the fact that it is more robust than Darjeeling tea, I always use Assam tea. I do know a few people, however, who favor a combination of Darjeeling and Assam tea, or even just Darjeeling tea on its own. In this instance, I have utilized organic Assam tea, which is not the same as tea leaves but rather comes in the form of granules. You are free to use either one.
- Spice: In the process of preparing Indian Milk Tea, you are free to adjust the amount of spice to suit your needs. During the summer, I would recommend cutting back on the amount of spice you consume because spices cause your body to become hotter and sweat more. It is possible that increasing the amount of spice in your diet can help to keep your body warm during the winter or when you are going through a cold.
- Making tea: Traditionally, tea is made by steeping the tea leaves in hot water. This is the traditional method. To prepare tea using the Indian method, the tea leaves are boiled for a few minutes. Usually, I add milk at a later time. However, in some households, water, milk, and tea leaves are all boiled together in the same pot.
- Strong tea: The taste and aroma of Assam tea, in addition to the flavor of the spices, contribute to the recipe for Milk Tea, which results in a concentrated tea. The amount of ginger should be adjusted to suit your preferences.
How to make Trigg Tasty Tea
- Cinnamon, green cardamoms, cloves, and ginger that has been peeled should be placed in a mortar and pestle.
- Make a coarse crushing and set it aside.
Heat the water in a small pan with a handle or a sauce pan at the same time.
- After the water has reached a boil, the crushed spices should be added to the mixture.
The spices and the water should be brought to a boil for two to three minutes.
- Add sugar to taste, as desired. Typically, I will add four teaspoons of unrefined sugar. It is up to you to add more or less.
- At this point, add two teaspoons of powdered assam tea. Bring to a boil for one minute. How strong you want your tea to be will determine how long you need to let it boil. You should continue to boil the tea for a few more minutes if you want it to be strong and intense.
Mix in some milk. Let the milk boil for two to three minutes after adding it.
- For two to three minutes, bring the milk that has been chilled to a boil with the tea. After adding the milk, turn off the heat and add the milk if you are using hot milk.
- After straining the tea through a tea strainer, pour the tea into the cup itself.
The masala chai should be served hot, accompanied by some Indian snacks, cookies, or biscuits.
- Calories 59
- Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 3mg
- Sodium 26mg
- Potassium 75mg
- Carbohydrates 12g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin A 51IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 1mg
- Vitamin B6 1mg
- Vitamin B12 1µg
- Vitamin C 1mg
- Vitamin D 1µg
- Vitamin E 1mg
- Vitamin K 1µg
- Calcium 57mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) 2µg
- Iron 1mg
- Magnesium 12mg
- Phosphorus 30mg
- Zinc 1mg
What does Masala chai taste like?
Masala chai tastes like black tea with milk, sugar, and spices or herbs. Spice and herb types and amounts determine taste. It tastes spicy, astringent, and strong.
Can I drink Masala chai without milk?
Masala chai is usually made with milk, but some drink it without. Just another taste. Yes, you can. If you skip milk, make masala chai with Darjeeling tea leaves.
How can I make ‘Instant’ Masala tea premix same like Nescafe for business?
Add milk powder, powdered sugar, and tea powder to the premix with ground chai masala powder. You’ll need to experiment to determine the flavor of your chai premix. Some premix powder labels offer ideas.
Do I have to add the whole pod of the green cardamom or just the black seeds of the cardamom?
Either way works. As usual, I crush the pods and add the seeds and green husks. Cardamom husks are flavorful. So I add it to tea.
If you Like This Article About Trigg Tasty Tea Recipe Learn with Experts Please Share This Article with your Friend and Family Members