Mini Pepperoni Pizza Cups Delicious Recipe Ever :- This recipe for Easy Pepperoni Pizza Cups is not only incredibly easy to make and can be prepared in a short amount of time, but it also makes for a delicious snack, lunch, or dinner. In addition, they are easy to customize, which means that the whole family will take pleasure in using them.
Mini Pepperoni Pizza Cups Delicious Recipe Ever
Pizza Cup Topping Options
Would you be willing to expand your horizons beyond pepperoni and cheese? Your taste buds will be stimulated by the following suggestions, which are provided below!
TEX-MEX PIZZA CUPS: Instead of mozzarella, you should use a cheese mixture that has its roots in Mexico. To further enhance the flavor of the mixture, it is recommended to exclude the pepperoni and instead include chopped jalapeños, black olives, and minced fresh cilantro. To accompany the dish, serve salsa and sour cream on the side.
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA CUPS: BBQ sauce, rotisserie chicken that has been chopped, red onion that has been finely diced, and chopped parsley should be used instead of pizza sauce.
PESTO SHRIMP PIZZA CUPS: Instead of using red pizza sauce, you can use pesto, shrimp that has been diced, and fresh garlic that has been minced.
HAWAIIAN PIZZA CUPS: Both the pineapples and the ham have been chopped up into smaller pieces.
FANCY FALL PIZZA CUPS: Brie cheese, green apples that have been chopped, and citrus figs are all ingredients that should be utilized.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (13.8 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust OR homemade pizza dough
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- 12-18 slices sliced pepperoni
Also See :- Prosciutto Peach Pizza Delicious Recipe Ever
How to make Mini Pepperoni Pizza Cups
- Put the oven on to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In order to prevent food from sticking to the muffin tin, spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- The dough for the pizza should be rolled out. As part of the preparation process, the dough should be rolled out and then cut into twelve squares using either a knife or a pizza cutter. After placing one square in each muffin cup, the dough should be pressed into the bottom of the cup using your fingers in a gentle manner. These steps should be repeated for each muffin cup.
- To the pizza, add the filling by adding it. A spoon should be used to spread a generous amount of pizza sauce into each individual pizza cup. It is recommended that a quantity of mozzarella that is approximately equivalent to one tablespoon be sprinkled on top of the sauce. It is recommended that pepperoni slices be cut in half, and then two or three pieces of pepperoni should be added to each single cup.
- Bakery cups for pizza should be baked. Bake the muffins for 18 to 22 minutes, or until the top crust is golden brown and the filling is hot, after placing the muffin pan in the oven. This should be done until the muffins are prepared. Be sure to wait until the cups have slightly cooled down in the pan before removing them from the pan and serving them. This will ensure everything goes smoothly.
- Calories: 115kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 384mg
- Potassium: 56mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Vitamin A: 114IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Tex-Mex pizza cups: Use a cheese blend that is of Mexican style, jalapeños that have been chopped, black olives, and fresh cilantro. Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side.
- BBQ chicken pizza cups: BBQ sauce, rotisserie chicken that has been chopped, red onion that has been finely diced, and chopped parsley should be used instead of pizza sauce.
- Pesto shrimp pizza cups: substitute pesto for red pizza sauce, shrimp that has been diced, and fresh garlic that has been minced.
- Hawaiian pizza cups: pineapples have been diced, and ham has been chopped.
- Fancy fall pizza cups: Citrus figs, brie cheese, and green apples that have been chopped should be used.
can I use crescent dough instead of pizza dough?
As I have not yet experimented with this substitution, I am unable to say with absolute certainty that the cooking times and proportions will remain the same. However, in terms of the components that are used, they are comparable; therefore, if you decide to give it a shot, tell me how it turns out!
How do I make this dairy-free?
There are a couple of pizza cups that I make for myself that are dairy-free, and it is not too difficult to do so. To make the substitution, simply use your preferred dairy-free mozzarella shreds as an alternative to mozzarella cheese.
Can I double this recipe?
Unquestionably! To make a total of 24 pizza cups, simply ensure that the ingredients are doubled and that a second muffin pan is utilized. Baking them side by side in your oven will result in more even baking if you are able to accommodate them in that manner. Be sure to rotate the pans halfway through the baking time if they do not, as this will assist in ensuring that each muffin pan of pizza cups bakes through evenly.
If you Like This Article About This Mini Pepperoni Pizza Cups Delicious Recipe Ever Please Share This Article with your Friend and Family Members