Memphis Meat Mafia Pizza Recipe Step by Step Guide :- This Meat Lovers Pizza, which is topped with pepperoni cups, Italian sausage, bacon, and melty cheese, is the perfect meal for a weeknight because it can be prepared in just thirty minutes due to its quick preparation time. This makes it the ideal meal for a weeknight. There is no restriction on the days of the week on which you can consume pizza because of this. People who are passionate about meat will find that this recipe makes it easy and quick to make the best homemade pizza possible.
Memphis Meat Mafia Pizza Recipe Step by Step Guide
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann’s Instant Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water, (120° to 130°F)*
- 3 tablespoons corn oil, , plus more for brushing
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 ounces pepperoni cups
- 3 ounces Italian sausage, , cooked and crumbled or cut into small pieces
- 2 ounces thick-cut bacon, , lightly cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, , for brushing
- Hot honey, , for drizzling
Also See :- Soft Red Velvet Cake Recipe Learn like a Pro
How to make Memphis Meat Mafia Pizza
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. A pizza stone or baking steel should be placed inside the oven. My preference is to let mine preheat for at least twenty minutes before using it.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, yeast that has not yet been dissolved, sugar, and salt. After adding the very warm water and corn oil, mix the mixture with a dough whisk or a wooden spoon for approximately one minute, until it is thoroughly combined.
- The ball of dough should be formed, and it should have a slight stickiness to it. After turning the dough out onto a surface that has been dusted with flour, knead it for approximately four minutes, adding more flour if it is required, until it is smooth and elastic. When you want to knead the dough, you should begin by flattening it and folding it toward you.
- Applying pressure with the heels of your hands, roll the dough away from you in order to remove it. The dough should be rotated a quarter turn, and the “fold, push, and turn” steps should be repeated until the dough is smooth and elastic. The dough should be allowed to rest for ten minutes at this point.
- The pizza dough should be rolled out until it is in an even layer (about a round that is 12 inches in diameter), and then the rim or outer crust should be formed by pinching the edges of the dough about a half inch all around. Alternately, you can use your fingers to gently press your dough out into a circular shape, leaving approximately half an inch of dough unpressed around the edges of the circle.
- In order to stretch the dough out to a length of approximately 12 inches, you will first lift the round from the edge and then allow it to hang down while rotating the dough as you go. In the event that I do not possess a pizza peel, I prefer to make use of the bottom of a clean baking sheet as a substitute.
- A generous amount of cornmeal or corn flour should be sprinkled on the bottom of the baking sheet. The pizza dough should be placed on the bottom of the baking sheet, and then the pizza should be assembled.
- The pizza sauce should be spread evenly over the surface of the dough, with the outer half-inch of the dough remaining untouched. The mozzarella cheese should be sprinkled in an even layer, and then a few rounds of freshly ground pepper should be sprinkled on top. Make sure that the pepperoni, sausage, and bacon are distributed evenly.
- First, brush the edges of the pizza crust with olive oil, and then sprinkle the parmesan cheese all over the pizza, including on the toppings and around the edges of the pizza.
- Slide the pizza off the baking sheet and onto the baking steel or pizza stone as quickly as possible, using the baking sheet as a pizza peel throughout the process. Bake the pizza crust for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are a light golden brown color but not completely browned. Take out of the oven and drizzle with honey that has been heated. Cut into pieces and serve.
Tricks and tips
- You can easily prevent your fingers from sticking to the dough by lightly greasing them with some olive oil. This will ensure that the dough does not stick to your fingers.
- In the event that you do not possess a pizza peel, you do not have to go out and purchase one; instead, you can simply turn a baking sheet upside down and dust it with cornmeal.
- Make sure that the dough is rising in a warm place in your oven while you are doing it. During the transition into the cooler months, you should make sure that you are rising the dough in a location in your house that does not experience drafts.
- In order to achieve the best results, you should sprinkle the parmesan cheese along the perimeter of your crust. In the process of baking your pizza, they will become nice and crispy.
- Calories 316
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 23g
- Protein 14g
If you Like This Article About Memphis Meat Mafia Pizza Recipe Step by Step Guide Please Share This Article with your Friend and Family Members