Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Delicious Recipe Ever:- Due to the fact that my children are huge fans of pizza, pepperoni pizza is almost always a winner when it comes to dinner. To tell you the truth, however, I don’t make pizza for my children very often. Since I consider pizza to be a cheat night, I order it delivered to my house. When I made the decision to make pizza at home, I was aware that it needed to be of a higher quality than the typical pizza delivery. It required a substantial amount of pepperoni, a nice crust, an excellent flavor, and possibly even a couple of surprises in order to be considered exceptional.
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Delicious Recipe Ever
- 16 ounces pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (see below)
- 18 to 20 slices pepperoni
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, optional
- Flour for rolling and shaping dough
For the Quick Pizza Sauce:
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (no salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
For the Honey Butter (Dad Add):
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
Also See :- Prosciutto Peach Pizza Delicious Recipe Ever
How to make Mini Pepperoni Pizza Cups
- Preheat the oven to 500°F: You should preheat a pizza stone in the oven for at least twenty minutes if you are going to use one. This will ensure that the stone is nice and hot.
- Make the sauce: Combine all of the ingredients by stirring them together if you are using my sauce recipe. It is possible to make just enough sauce for one large pizza using this recipe. In the event that you are making more than one pizza, you can easily double the amount.
- Roll out the dough: On a surface that has been lightly dusted with flour, roll out the dough. Allow it to rest for five minutes so that it can reach room temperature. If it is difficult to roll, you should do this. When making a large pizza, I like to roll out my dough into a circle that is approximately 14 inches in diameter.
- Add the toppings: Place the dough on a pizza peel that has been lightly dusted with flour. You could also try fitting it into a large cast-iron container. Spread a thin layer of sauce all over the pizza, leaving a crust that is approximately one quarter of an inch thick around the edges. A portion of the pepperoni should be chopped and then sprinkled over the sauce. To finish off the pizza, sprinkle some grated cheese and the remaining pepperoni on top. Utilize black pepper as a seasoning.
- Cook the pizza: Carefully slide the pizza into the center of a preheated pizza stone. Flip the pizza halfway through cooking after six minutes to ensure even cooking. Cook for six to eight more minutes until the crust is golden brown and charred. Press dough into a cast-iron skillet and top with toppings. Place the skillet on high heat for two minutes to preheat. This lets the crust cook immediately. Bake the crust for 10–12 minutes in a 500°F oven after it turns golden brown.
- Slice and serve: The pizza can be removed from the pizza peel and placed on a cutting board. You should give the pizza a minute to rest before cutting it into pieces. Fresh oregano can be used as a seasoning (optional). While still warm, serve with a salad on the side.
- Make the honey butter (optional): Honey and butter that has been softened should be mixed together, and then the mixture should be served alongside the pizza for dipping. Put any leftover pizza in the refrigerator and it will keep for up to three days. Reheat the pizza in a skillet that is sturdy and set over medium heat. Drizzle some oil over the pizza. After the cheese has melted and the crust has become crispy, cover the skillet with a lid and continue cooking.
- Calories: 305kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Sodium: 746mg
- Potassium: 146mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 285IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 181mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Yield: This recipe yields two large pizzas measuring 14 inches or three pizzas measuring 8 inches.
- Pizza Dough: In order to use store-bought dough instead of our homemade dough, you will need to purchase two pounds of dough for this recipe. The bakery fresh pizza doughs sold at Winco, Trader Joe’s, and Sam’s Club come highly recommended by me.
- Toppings: These quantities of toppings are sufficient to cover two large pizzas.
- Optional additional toppings: The ingredients that are highly recommended are hot honey, fresh basil, crushed red pepper flakes, and jalapeño slices.
- Pizza Oven: We absolutely adore this Ooni Pizza oven that measures 16 inches. It is more cost-effective to use the 12 inch ooni oven, which would also be an excellent choice for making smaller pizzas.
- Make Ahead Instructions: First dough rise. Before rolling and pre-baking, let the dough rise in the fridge for several hours or overnight. Store dough airtight. However, pizza dough can be pre-baked for six minutes. After topping, wrap your pizza in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours before baking.
- Freezing Instructions: Roll the dough into a ball and lightly spray all sides. Wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in a freezer-safe bag to freeze for three months. Let pizza dough thaw and rise overnight in the fridge. Roll out thawed pizza dough before pre-baking. The pizza crust can be pre-baked and frozen before adding sauce and toppings. This would work too. The crust must be completely cooled before being wrapped in plastic wrap and tinfoil and frozen.
If you Like This Article About This Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Delicious Recipe Ever Please Share This Article with your Friend and Family Members